Friday, September 4, 2009

so I'm a blogger...

I can do this.. it will be good for me, a new hobby *wink wink* But how do you start these? I have said it before...and I will say it again, I am not good at beginnings or endings, just middles, so all you will get from me is ther cream filling of my life. Get used to it.. some days the cream filling may be sweet, some dyas it may be bitter... but it is what it is (most overused phrase in the world by the way)... so for lack of a deep philosophical thought, heres where what consumes my mind at this minute.
My house and my wild boys and I were without air conditioning for the past three days, today we are vacationing in our own house..in wonderful blessed 70 degree air..ahhh..."this is the good life" in the words of Dylan. Yes son, it is. We are packing for our big move to our new home. Its not new, but new to us and we couldnt be more excited to begin this new chapter in our lives. Finally our money will be going into something we can call our own instead of some faceless landlord somewhere. I dont want to jinx myself, but things just keep getting better. First I find my Father, my two twin sisters, a new house, less bills and debt, abeach camping trip followed by a trip to the beach house, and a baby boy thats doing great at pottytraining. What more could a girl want? Ahh.. Dylan is so wise..lol..life IS good! I am so thankful for the countless ways my life has been sprinkled with beautiful blessings. Thank You Great Spirit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment