Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear Blog,

I think I like you because I don’t feel so compelled to look back. Like in a journal, the old pages taunt me.. daring me to reread. I hate to reread anything I ever wrote. Lovely blog you don’t taunt me in that way. You propel me forward at a comfortable pace that whispers to me “you don’t have to go back, you can always go forward, pretend it never happened” LOL. It’s funny to think about it, really, but I’m quite sure I’ve changed a lot during the time I’ve had this blog. And not to credit the blog alone, because it certainly wasn’t just that… just a culmination.. a right place.. at the right time in my life.. at the exact right spot in existence that led to my progression.. my change. I think I’ve done a lot of inner growing in the past year. I am more okay with myself at this point. I hope to be even more at peace in the coming future. It’s a rough life when you’re at war internally… always beating yourself down when you could be your own biggest fan. People pay for shit like that.. lol. Yes men.. be your own. Like I’ve always said.. we’re all rock stars in our own world! We just have to acknowledge that. Stroke that ego every now and then. I wont lie… if I didn’t know me, I’d wish I did. I think I have a lot of insight that my world would be much emptier without. I surmise that its rather entertaining to be an audience member in my mind. I wonder if other minds are this entertaining?. How sad if not. How wonderful if so. The human spirit, the soul, that little ball of glowing, blinding, exuberating light that lives within all of us, is such an amazing blessing. I’m so humbled to get to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment